1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
working in a group where no one actually contributes to the project
THE WAY HE PUTS HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK
ITS LIKE HES A LITTLE TODDLER WHO HAS JUST TATTLE TALED ON SOME OTHER KID AND FEELS REALLY PROUD OF HIMSELF AND LOOKS TO THE TEACHER BECAUSE HE FEELS HE DESERVES A “WELL DONE” STICKER ON HIS FACE
Chris Pratt is actually the nicest most humble celebrity in the world. Fact.
someone give me something funny to reply to this with
and he hasn’t messaged me back since
I still do this